Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Face of the Cadillacs Spring '09

Thursday night we had a meeting in Diego's house for three very important purposes. We wanted to welcome new members to the team, eat the delicious Churipan that gives us our supernatural powers, and dole out our new Jerseys!!!!!! Having had a hand in the design I was VERY excited to get my very first Jersey made by an Ultimate brand and not a cheap soccer Jersey like last time (Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that Jersey, but this one is so nice and breathable!!!!!) The night was very fun and it was good to hang out with the team in normal clothes and not on a field. Look how many girls there are!!!!!! Today we play our first game against Big Red, champions of last season. We are missing Nick and Josh still can't play, but I think we will put up a good fight none the less. Wish us luck!!!

No comments: