Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lovely little Tuesday

Just arrived home from a lovely little excursion to Palermo Hollywood. I went to meet the girls for coffee and Spanish conversation, and while waiting for Erin to arrive I met the supposed Hulk Hogan of Argentina. He was grabbing a bite to eat on a break from filming something and he was excited to hear that I am an English teacher. In my foundling Spanish we exchanged numbers and supposedly I will be giving him private lessons starting next week. He's really buff so we'll be meeting in a cafe just in case because honestly I don't think Josh could take him. Then during lunch I received a phone call from an institute and I have an interview tomorrow at 10:30 for a class in the afternoons. I'm so excited!! My unemployed status may soon be changed!! After we walked around and drooled over all the amazing little boutiques as I shoved my wallet further and further out of reach into my bag. None of that until there is money flowing in and not just out!
Anyway, time for Josh and I to run a few errands. We have to pick up the laundry, pay a visit to the Pasta Guy, and get some new toilet paper. You know, the boring stuff. Then Frisbee!! Love to all at home!!

2 comments:

Ann Behar said...

Josh and me!!!! How can you teach English when you can't speak it????

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.