Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One and Other

Disclaimer: This post has nothing to do with South America, Josh, or myself.

Maybe England isn't so bad after all. Actual, London is looking pretty f-ing cool right now besides all the fashion and cool underground bands that Nylon brags about. Instead of a giant statue, the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square is now being occupied by a different person every hour who gets to do whatever they want for a whole hour. You can even get naked!! (Although if its art it would be you can even get nude!!! I think...) I read about it yesterday in the New York Times and found the One and Other website that features a live web cam with 24 hour video footage of the fourth plinth. I'm obsessed and I think Josh is tired of me talking about it so I turn to you all in hopes that someone thinks this is as cool as I do!!!

No comments: