Monday, December 15, 2008

We're Famous!

As an addendum to my previous post, here is a television piece they were recording during the tournament. It's in Spanish, so you won't be able to understand it all, but you'll see where we were and what we were doing. Both Julia and I make appearances, the former in broken Spanish (but so much better than when she arrived), and me in action since they shot the game in which I was playing. The much talked about Dave, our Australian friend, also makes an appearance. Watch til the end and see me eat sand!

3 comments:

Jeff Walker said...

Nice catch Josh!!!! I can't believe they caught that on tape. That was a full layout and you made the catch.

Ann Behar said...

Julia, your Spanish is improving! And Josh--what a competitor1

Shelley Rolf said...

Looks like the ultimate weekend :-) It was great to see a little piece of the action, live. xoxo